Milan Institute’s Oil & Gas Instrumentation Technician career training graduates can enter the workforce with confidence in their skills in basic electrical theory and complex electrical control systems. On the instrumentation side, graduates are also trained in pneumatic instrumentation control systems, as well as applicable industry safety standards. Oil & Gas Instrumentation Technician graduates can be confident in maintaining control and measurement systems and exhibit proficiency in the procedures addressing these systems.
Oil & Gas Instrumentation Technicians who have the right skills, abilities and educational background may find work as:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Electro-Mechanical Technicians
- Precision Instrument and Equipment Repairers
- Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plan and System Operators
- Industrial Engineering Technicians
- Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Geological and Petroleum Technicians
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
If you are ready to find out more about training for a career as an Oil & Gas Instrumentation Technician, pick up the phone and call one of our Admission Representatives today. They can help you find the perfect career path. Call 888-207-9460.